Elizabeth Villalpando Reed
Elizabeth Reed is an internationally recognized immigration lawyer who represents professionals, corporations, athletes, celebrities, investors and other individuals in a wide variety of highly specialized areas within immigration law.
Elizabeth has represented hundreds of clients on a pro bono basis for many years. She is passionately committed to effecting positive change in her community and is actively involved with various organizations including Immigrant Hope – the Immigrant Pathway Institute of San Antonio (annual guest speaker and advisor for accredited representatives assiting low income individuals), Casa de Misericordia (Laredo) representing VAWA recipients. She actively volunteers with American Gateways (San Antonio, TX), assisting detaineed at the South Texas Detention Facility (Pearsall, TX).
Elizabeth lectures frequently on immigration topics and chairs conferences and free workshops on immigration.
- LL.M. in International and Comparative Law, St. Mary’s University School of Law – San Antonio, TX – 2009
- LL.M. in American Legal Studies, St. Mary’s University School of Law – San Antoio, TX – 2008
- LL.B., Universidad Panamericana – Guadalajara, MX – 2002
- District of Columbia, 2009
- Authorized to practice law in Mexico