Fourth Preference – Employment Based Immigration.
Eligibility for Employment-Based, fourth preference visa, can fall under the following categories:
- Religious Ministers and Workers.
- Iraqi/Afghan Translators.
- Iraqis Who Have Assisted the United States.
- International Organization Employees.
- Armed Forces Members
- Panama Canal Zone Employees
- Retired NATO-6 employees
- Spouses and Children of Deceased NATO-6 employees
USCIS Petition Requirements:
An employer must file a Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant. However, there are certain situations where you, the employee, may self-petition on your own behalf. Please review the form instructions to see if you are eligible to self-petition and what required supporting evidence needs to be included.
Family of EB-4 Visa Holders
Spouses may also be admitted to the United States. Your children, unmarried under the age of 21, may be admitted to the United States.