This category is for individuals that will enter or remain in the United States temporarily for a very specific function.

Temporary stay for individuals in different categories, i.e. work, investment, study, etc. Some classifications allow to apply directly at the U.S. Consulate in your home country. You are able to enter the United States along with you dependents, i.e. spouse and children under 21.

Treaty Trader Visa

This non-immigrant visa allows an applicant who is or will be conducting international trade if they are a national of the treaty country and the trading business for which the applicant is entering the United States is solely for this…Read More

Learn More
Treaty Trader Visa

This non-immigrant visa is for those who is in the process or has invested a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business and are a national of the treaty country. Eligibility You may be eligible for E-2 visa if…Read More

Learn More
Certain Specialty Occupation Professionals from Australia

The E-3 classification applies only to nationals of Australia. You must be coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. The specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of knowledge in professional…Read More

Learn More
Temporary Agricultural Workers

The H-2A program allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs. A U.S. employer, a U.S. agent as described in the regulations, or an…Read More

Learn More
Non-Agricultural Workers

This classification allows U.S. employers to petition for foreign nationals to fulfill temporary non-agricultural jobs. The U.S. employer must obtain a temporary Labor Certification through Department of Labor proving there are no willing and able U.S. workers to take said…Read More

Learn More
Visa Specialty Occupation

H-1B visas are designed to attract professionals in Specialty Occupations (researchers, professors, engineers, software programmers and other professionals). One benefit of the H-1B visa is that even though it is a non-immigrant visa, it has an option of dual intent,…Read More

Learn More
L Blanket Petition Program

The L Blanket Petition Program can be used for both L-1A and L-1B intra-company transferees that are employed with large multi-national organizations. This program simplifies the process for USCIS to admit and approved these category workers. USCIS created this program…Read More

Learn More
Intra-Company Transferee Executive Or Manager

L-1A is reserved to facilitate the transfer of employees within a company. This visa is referenced as intra-company transferees. This visa can be used by a small business or start-up in order to expand their company. This L-1A Intra-Company transferee…Read More

Learn More
Intra-Company Transferee Specialty Knowledge

L-1B visa is reserved to facilitate the transfer of professionals within a company. This category is referenced as intra-company transferees and is for those employees with specialized knowledge. These knowledgeable employees will be transferring within a company that will be…Read More

Learn More
Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement

The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized…Read More

Learn More
Internationally Recognized Athlete

The P-1 classification applies to you if you are coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete, individually or as part of a group or team, at an internationally recognized level of performance….Read More

Learn More
A Member of an Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group

The P-1B classification applies to you if you are coming to the United States temporarily to perform as a member of an entertainment group that has been recognized internationally as outstanding in the discipline for a sustained and substantial period…Read More

Learn More
Individual Performer or Part of a Group Entering to Perform Under a Reciprocal Exchange Program

The P-2 classification applies to you if you are coming temporarily to perform as an artist or entertainer, individually or as part of a group, who will perform under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States…Read More

Learn More
Artist or Entertainer Coming to Be Part of a Culturally Unique Program

The P-3 classification applies to you if you are coming temporarily to perform, teach or coach as artists or entertainers, individually or as part of a group, under a program that is culturally unique. Eligibility Criteria For a P-3 visa,…Read More

Learn More
Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers

An R-1 is a foreign national who is coming to the United States temporarily to be employed as a minister or in another religious vocation or occupation at least part time (average of at least 20 hours per week) by:…Read More

Learn More
NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)

Nonimmigrant Worker The TN Visa was created for professionals under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) which was established for economic trade and commerce between Canada, Mexico and the United States. Under this category qualifying professionals may enter the…Read More

Learn More