Frequent Questions Include:
What kind of visa do I need?
How long will it take to become naturalized?
What is the process like?

We will help you answer these and virtually every other immigration-related question. For nearly five years, we’ve worked to fulfill a larger mission than simply visa processing: to deliver truly meaningful solutions to businesses of all sizes, and people and families from all walks of life – no matter what stage you are in your journey. We employ a uniquely holistic approach, combining an incredibly deep knowledge of immigration laws and service procedures with a profoundly strategic understanding of our clients’ challenges and requirements. We have helped thousands of employees, employers and families successfully navigate the immigration process with an unwavering commitment to service.

At ERLF we listen empathetically to your concerns and treat you like a person, not a case number.

See All Questions

Application to Become a Naturalized United States Citizen

Application to become a naturalized United States Citizen

L-1A Visa
Intra-Company Transferee Executive Or Manager
L-1A Visa

Allows for the transfer of certain employees working for your affiliate abroad to a U.S. office.

Multinational Manager or Executive

This is the flip side for the L-1A allowing for lawful permanent resident status, i.e. green card. The requirements for this category are nearly identical to those of the L-1A.

Family Based Adjustment of Status

You may file for AOS either as an Immediate Relative or Preference Category so long as your priority date is current.

Most Requested Services
Recent News
Our Response to the COVD-19 Outbreak

At Elizabeth Reed Law Firm, our highest concern is the safety and wellbeing of our team, our clients, and our partners. We encourage our clients to schedule over the phone and/or Skype consultations, from the comfort of your home. Contact…Read More

The United States and China to Extend Visas

The United States will begin issuing visas in accordance with a new reciprocal arrangement on November 12, 2014. Chinese applicants who qualify for a B-category nonimmigrant visa (NIV) may now be issued multiple-entry visas for up to 10 years for…Read More

Immigrant Visas for Family and Employment Based Petitions

This bulletin summarizes the availability of immigrant visas for family and employment based petitions. It is a monthly publication by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, which is part of the Department of State.

Visit us on Instagram